• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

25th Anniversary Special

#1 User is offline   BeachBoyNut 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

LOL I just remembered I had the Beach Boys 25th anniversary special live in Waikiki on video tape and am now transferring to DVD. It's hard to believe that was 1986 now here we are in 2011 and going on the 50th anniversary. Dennis and Carl would have loved seeing this the 50th anniversary!!!

#2 User is offline   The Mad Raider 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:The Oakland Raiders! Just win baby! Living life to the fullest! Viva la raza!

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

My dad has that on video. We used to watch it all the time. How we all wish Carl and Dennis would still be with us. The Beach Boys touring band have been getting great reviews, but its hard to imagine them without Carl's voice.

#3 User is offline   over50Who 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Jan & Dean, The Beach Boys, The Ventures, Gary Lewis & The Playboys, Johnny Rivers, Annette Funicello, Blue Man Group, Dick Dale, Leonard Nimoy, Mickey Katz, Moody Blues, Red Dwarf, The Turtles, Weird Al Yankovic... and more you never heard of!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

View PostThe Mad Raider, on 16 February 2011 - 10:25 PM, said:

My dad has that on video. We used to watch it all the time. How we all wish Carl and Dennis would still be with us. The Beach Boys touring band have been getting great reviews, but its hard to imagine them without Carl's voice.

In another part of the forums, a member was looking for appearances of Glen Campbell in the 1960's with The Beach Boys, I remembered this show. I have the music but have not seen the video anywhere... has it been made available on DVD yet?

#4 User is offline   Deucecouper 

• Pip

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:10 AM

Hey, Did you ever get that 25th aniversary special transfered to DVD ? I would love to buy a copy of it off of you. I can't seem to find a DVD of it anywhere. Deucecouper.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users